3/25/11
FEATURE: ONE BAD ASS BLUE BUG EYE


I have loved Subarus ever since I was a kid watching the WRC on Speedvision (RIP). Nothing is more fitting than a blue STi. Fun Fact: The traditional blue and yellow of Subaru's race cars actually originated from the 555 cigarette company that first sponsored the team.

Shown here is a great example of a perfect STi show car. Hit the jump for lots of pictures.




The obligatory rolling shot



I love Work Emotion CR-Kai's, even in chrome


I love this rear diffuser, it's making me seriously consider fabricating a custom one for my car.


Massive turbo peaking out from the open hood.


This engine bay is immaculate, you could eat off the wheel wells.


Red stitched Bride's and Takata harnesses, an excellent match.


Overall, it's a little bit too much show than I like. I prefer tracked cars to trailer queens.

Stay tuned for more featured cars in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment